Kogarah Grand is perfectly located in the heart of Kogarah village, surrounded by a host of amenities and a thriving dining scene with a welcoming neighbourhood atmosphere. Stroll to the retail hub of Rockdale Plaza for supermarkets, fresh produce, fashion and more.
Local schools such as St George Girls High, Kogarah High and Kogarah Public are highly regarded and the St George Hospital precinct is moments away, making the area popular with medical professionals. Under the Kogarah North Precinct Public Domain Plan, the Georges River Council has plans to enhance local streetscapes and public domain.
Retail & Dining
- 1Kogarah Retail & Dining Precinct 1 min
- 2Rockdale Plaza 4 min
- 3Brighton-Le-Sands Dining Precinct 7 min
- 4St George Girls High School 1 min
- 5James Cook Boys Tech High School 5 min
- 6Kogarah Library & Service Centre 3 min
- 7TAFE NSW 3 min
- 8Scarborough Park 5 min
- 9UOW Jubilee Oval St George Illawarra Stadium 4 min
- 10St George Hospital 3 min
- 11St George Private Hospital 2 min
For your coastal fix, take a brief drive to the calm waters, bayside parkland and multicultural culinary scene of Brighton-Le-Sands or for some serious retail therapy and the latest movies, head to Westfield Hurstville. Take advantage of the area’s abundant parkland, recreational amenities and sporting facilities.